Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Staff Accountant? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Staff Accountant?
Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the Company’s books and records in an orderly and timely manner ensuring that all internal and external deadlines are met.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Participate in the financial month end closing process to ensure all required financial data is reconciled, documented and disclosed in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly AR and revenue close procedures, including reconciliations, allowance for doubtful accounts and bad debt expense calculations, and revenue recognition schedules.
- Perform, prepare and/or maintain journal entries, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations.
- Expense Reports - Review the data and upload the financial data monthly for US employees
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure accuracy of customer information, including reconciling customer accounts as needed.
- Work on ad-hoc assignments and special projects
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management or related business field
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- GAAP & General Ledger familiarity
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, highly detailed and organized
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Strong time management skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment, multitask, set own priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive, deliberate, and focused thinking
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola NY offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.