Account Development Representative - SMB - Spanish Speaker - Brazil
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Account Manager - Optimise SMB? We’re glad you asked!
What is the purpose of a Publisher Account Manager - Optimise SMB?
Optimise is a growing team of sales ninjas at Taboola who are dedicated to making sure every single one of Taboola’s Small and Medium sized clients achieves success on our platform. We manage a global portfolio of publishers who come in all different shapes and sizes and are their champions when it comes to all things performance - and we’re looking for an Account Manager to join us on this adventure.
You will own a large portfolio of existing global accounts, and your priority will be seeking out ways to grow their revenue and jumping on any opportunity you have to discuss these with them. You will use data and your excellent communication skills to explain the value proposition of these optimisations, and with 800 clients in your portfolio, you’ll know how to prioritize and manage your time effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is hungry to build off any initial sales experience and wants to learn the ins-and-outs of the entire sales process, from prospecting to closing.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Publisher Account Manager - Optimise SMB, you will:
- Be an expert on how to achieve success with Taboola’s product offering for Small and Medium sized publisher partners
- Identify upsell opportunities by using data and an analytical mindset
- Use your consultative skills to speak with our publisher partners via video conferencing and the phone, understand their objectives and suggest ways that Taboola can help them get there
- Identify, pitch and close upsell opportunities at scale
- Own quarterly revenue and activity targets
What skills do I need to succeed in this role?
- Fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese
- 1 years of professional experience in a client-facing capacity (in the digital media/online publisher space preferred but not required) or a demonstrated interest in sales
- A data / analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written client-facing communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and comfortable dealing with evolving situations and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf). Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights