Advertising Sales Manager DACH
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an
(Senior) Advertising Sales Manager - DACH?
We’re glad you asked!
As a (Senior) Advertising Sales Manager you will join our growing DACH team and focus on building and managing long-term strategic partnerships with Tier I Brands and agencies across the Region. As a highly-valued and proactive individual, you will contribute to Taboola’s growth by advocating the power of our platform within assigned client-direct and agency accounts. Success in this role is based on consistent prospecting/networking and pipeline development, new client acquisition/activation, client retention/growth, and achievement against progressive total revenue goals. We operate in a matrixed environment, with support from a skilled team of account managers, media planners, creative strategists and agency development leaders. Our culture and win-win approach to partnerships demand that a successful candidate will bring passion, accountability and a sense of professional urgency to work every day.
What we offer:
- Fantastic global career opportunities, competitive salary and generous benefits.
- The chance to be part of building something unique.
- Invaluable experience in the world’s leading discovery & native advertising platform
- The opportunity to join an international team, that’s ambitious, revenue driven with a deep technical knowledge of digital advertising so the chance to learn from the best.
- A company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
- An office culture that’s international, social, and supportive.
What you'll do:
- Generate new business and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate
- Understand clients’ organization and offer multiple Taboola products to a given client by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Gain excellent understanding of digital technology, programmatic, video, and revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Work closely with the Advertising sales Director to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Coach and mentor sales team members
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Work closely with our Account Managers to manage long-term relationships with our clients
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboola’s product team in regards to product development needs
What you´ll need:
- Fluent, Native/Bilingual or at least professional German level skills are a must have for this role
- 5-10 years in a key sales position, preferably selling solutions to DACH clients
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating dealsS
- Such experience within the digital media space – a great advantage
- Experience independently build, pursue and close a large pipeline of leads
- Technologically Savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop
- Programmatic experience – necessary
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include T-Online, Süddeutsche, MSN, Axel Springer, Business Insider to name a few. We have strong bonds with leading Media-Agencies and Advertisers and offer a competitive event field.
What we do:
Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform — or “search engine in reverse” — delivering personalised recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites.
These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 1500 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below. Please submit your CV in English.