Advertising Sales Director - Delhi
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Sales Director? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven Advertising Sales Director to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola platform and spread throughout our growing Publishers Network.
The Advertising Sales Director will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
New Business growth:
- Own a deep understanding of the advertiser landscape and able to identify white spaces, generate new business, manage a robust pipeline; and accurately forecast new business closure rate.
- Master in value selling, and able to deeply understand the advertiser’s objectives and position the right product and services from Taboola to drive revenue growth.
- Partner with the Account Management team to effectively manage post sales client expectations and support successful campaign management to drive up net dollar retention.
- Ability to proactively engage cross-functional teams to execute the growth strategy and drive advertiser success.
- Belief in growth mindset, value empathy and lead with conviction
- Develop sales team’s personal growth plan, actively upskilling the team by staying up to date on best practices within Taboola and calibrating them to the APAC market in collaboration with Country Manager.
Champion of Taboola’s Reputation:
- Influence and contribute to Taboola’s reputation in India including hosting and participating in industry events and speaking engagements
- Develop a broad network of contacts to drive preference and loyalty toward Taboola’s offerings and solutions
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- Min. 15 years of experience in a key media sales position with a min. of 3+ years of managing a sales team, particularly in the North Region
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals – a must.
- Experience mentoring sales people and paving the way for them to excellent performance.
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads.
- Technologically savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support deal’s successful implementation and optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt and develop.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Why Taboola ?
- Taboola is a rocket ship!
- Founded in 2007 and already a billion dollar, global industry leader - experiencing unprecedented growth!
- Publicly listed on Nasdaq (TBLA).
- Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) and media agencies use Taboola’s innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic and distribute content to committed users on the web.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.