Marketing Manager - India
Taboola is seeking a Marketing Manager for India to drive forth Taboola's marketing efforts and establish a strong presence in the industry. You will be the champion of our in-market reputation and the catalyst of our business growth in India- one of our largest and fastest growing markets in the APAC region. You will fully lead Taboola’s marketing in India from end-to-end, developing a full-funnel suite of marketing materials and events with the goal of creating awareness, generating leads for the Sales teams, and sustaining long-term loyalty among our clients.
To be successful in the role, you should be an experienced marketer who can both plan and execute quickly and independently at a high volume. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to do it all themselves and get their hands dirty. You should love to create on a daily basis- newsletters, thought leadership articles, sales collateral and slide pitches, turn our myriad of proprietary readership data into interesting stories for various channels, and who is obsessed with creating the perfect event, down to the gifts that clients will receive at the event. You should also be highly interested in the world of marketing technology, and have the ability to present, articulate, and reframe Taboola products in an appealing manner to captivate advertisers and publishers to drive product adoption and revenue growth.
Your stakeholders and “customers” are the India Sales team and the Country Manager of India, and the APAC Regional Leaders. You will be a part of the larger APAC Marketing Team who are based in various countries in Asia, and report directly to the Director of Marketing for APAC (based in Bangkok). In order to be able to achieve your goals, you will collaborate and influence various stakeholders within Taboola’s global Marketing team, who sit in Tel Aviv, New York, and other locations.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
Plan & Execute
- On an annual and quarterly basis, independently develop, execute and present an ambitious, full-funnel Marketing Plan for Taboola India. You will work independently and interdependently to execute the plan creatively and flawlessly in a timely manner, driving growth and maximizing ROI
Champion our in-market reputation
- Actively build Taboola’s awareness and reputation in India by planning Taboola-branded events and participating in industry events (exhibition booths, speaking and panel content, and other activation)
- To influence the advertising and publishing ecosystem of India, create and write a regular cadence of communications, including newsletters for the industry, thought leadership and byline articles for senior leaders, content for the Taboola blog, and press releases
- Create presentations, messaging, and talking points for event speeches such as trade shows for senior leadership
- Localize marketing materials such as product updates, sales presentations, data & vertical-specific materials and market insights for external use
- Develop a broad network of industry contacts to drive preference and loyalty toward Taboola’s offerings and solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboola’s product positioning, core advantage and unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
- 4+ years of marketing experience in India
- Native knowledge about nuances of the local market, vernacular languages
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment, across time zones and with different remote teams. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Confidence to work with VP-level stakeholders, to voice opinions and points of view
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today and more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media experts has built the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform – or “search engine just the other way around” – that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative and most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) and media agencies use Taboola’s innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic and distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 Taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didn’t know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.