Advertising Account Manager
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
As an Advertising Account Manager you’ll work closely with the sales team, and Tier 1 brand & agency clients, to create campaigns that get great results, and manage those clients post-sale. These campaigns will run programmatically but also through our native channels. You will understand how to be a consultant with both our internal and external programmatic and native teams to ensure we are achieving high client satisfaction.This person will be responsible for managing a large, dynamic book of business and developing strong relationships with our advertisers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, has strong client-facing experience, and is ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, growing company.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of online advertising experience
- Proven results in a customer-facing role; ability to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills and and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with programmatic budgets and teams and understanding how to work with programmatic traders, planners, etc.
- History of mapping out strategic account plans
- Experience working with Big 6 Media Agencies
What will you do on a regular basis?
- Manage client relationships during all post sale activities
- Launch, monitor and optimize all campaigns on a weekly basis through dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis to convey optimal account positioning to meet client KPI's
- Report on strategic insights, recommendations and new product capabilities to each client on a regular basis with a goal to upsell and seek new revenue opportunities
- Conduct in-person quarterly business reviews with key accounts
- Analyze book of business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Willing to travel around the east and central region to visit clients on a monthly basis
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include world class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung and Whirlpool, who leverage Taboola’s platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement and conversions.
- Taboola offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?