Social Media Manager
The Taboola Global Marketing team is looking for a Social Media Manager to elevate Taboola’s brand online by ensuring Taboola has a strong, engaging, relevant presence on all social media and online marketing channels.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and implementing Taboola’s social media strategy, creating relevant, engaging content, managing our social media platforms, and analyzing performance metrics to optimize reach, engagement and action. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, a deep understanding of different platforms, and a strong ability to connect with our target audiences online.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive global social media strategy and calendar that aligns with the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Create engaging and shareable content for various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
- Manage and maintain the company's social media accounts, including uploading posts, working with scheduling tools, monitoring comments, and responding to messages.
- Collaborate with various teams to create and launch promotional campaigns, events, and new product releases.
- Monitor and analyze social media performance metrics to identify and optimize content, ensuring that our social media efforts are effective and aligned with our business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in social media and digital marketing to ensure our brand remains competitive and innovative.
- Manage the global brand ambassador and social selling program to ensure Taboola employees are promoting our brand online.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers and industry professionals to expand our brand's reach and online presence.
- Provide regular reports on social media performance, insights, and recommendations for improvement.
What Will Help You Do Well:
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful campaigns and content creation.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms and their respective audiences, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content that resonates with our target audience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using social media analytics tools to track performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficient in content management systems, image editing software, social media platforms and other relevant tools.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Passion for social trends, content creation and everything social media.
Why it’s Great to Be a Taboolar
Taboola powers recommendations for the open web, helping people discover things they may like. In this unique digital intersection, Taboola partners with some of the top digital properties in the world, including CNBC, BBC and NBC News; enables more than 15,000 advertisers to reach over 500 million daily active users in a brand-safe environment; and powers e-commerce recommendations, driving more than 1 million monthly transactions for leading brands such as Walmart, Macy’s, Wayfair, Skechers and eBay.
We have over 1700 employees in 22 offices around the globe and pride ourselves with having a company culture that focuses on data-driven transparency, a growth-mindset with passion for what we do, learning from and with some of the smartest people and promoting an ego-free, friendly work environment.
You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?