Business Analyst- Maternity Leave Replacement
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Business Analyst? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an experienced analyst that will take initiative and identify opportunities that lie within the numbers. You will leverage the power of data to make an impact on our business plans.
What is the key purpose of a Business Analyst?
As a Business Analyst working on Sales Operations in the Tel Aviv office, you will be part of the advertiser business analytics team in Taboola.
Business analysts assess how the advertisers at Taboola are performing and help the Sales Reps and Account Managers to consult to their clients. They conduct research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and present those solutions to businesses and relevant stake holders.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Take part in business-related decisions and identify opportunities for business improvements
- Research and analyze large volume data sets in order to generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Define and analyze cases to optimize business performance and understand advertisers behavior
- Develop data models and graphs as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges never dealt with before
- Present the conclusions to the business (internal clients)
- Become the focal point for all data related matters, own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with stake holders and marketing teams, understand objectives and create analyses that contribute to the company’s goals
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining
- 3+ years of analytical work experience in a data analysis / BI position, preferably in a high data-rich environment
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL and BI tools (preferably Tableau)
- Proven experience leading data projects and initiatives & self-motivation to lead an analysis independently
- Self learner, curious individual
- Ability to multitask & work on several projects at a time
- High Presentations & Storytelling Skills. Experience with articulating the right messaging and making solid arguments.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics to analyze datasets – advantage
- Experience in a business analyst position or as an analyst in a business oriented team – big advantage
- Experience in managing a team of analysts or mentoring junior analysts - advantage
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?