Salesforce Developer - Entry Level Role
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Salesforce developer ? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join the information systems team at Taboola.
At Taboola we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
In this job you will:
- Lead the development efforts within our Salesforce ecosystem.
- Lead the development lifecycle and development best practices.
- Manage external Salesforce developers.
- Design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements.
- Ensure that Salesforce solutions are scalable, reliable, and performant.
- Build and maintain Visualforce pages, Lightning Components, and Apex classes/triggers.
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party systems using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Maintain code quality and ensure that best practices for development and deployment are followed.
- Establish working processes to ensure timely and high quality delivery.
- Continuously learn and keep up-to-date with Salesforce platform updates and new features.
You will work with:
- project managers, business analysts, and other developers to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Team members and additional stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce development.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and Salesforce API.
- Experience with integration using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Salesforce DX, Git, and CI/CD processes.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong self-learning abilities.
It'll be great if you also have
- Experience in Salesforce integrations to different platforms.
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.