Advertiser Sales Manager (AE) - Israel Enterprise Domestic Market
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Sales Manager - Israel Enterprise Domestic Market ? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a deal-oriented overachiever Enterprise Sales Manager with a passion for advertising, marketing & sales and an existing network in the Israeli domestic market .This person will be expected to build upon existing relationships and most importantly, create new business opportunities by strategically prospecting brands and agencies, leading full sales cycles and building ongoing relationships with our advertising partners.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world? Apply now and we’d be more than happy to have a conversation with you.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- independently build and Manage a large pipeline of leads to drive incremental revenue
- Build relationships with brand and agency contacts and sell the Taboola offering
- Work with the sales planning team to build and present proposals to our advertising partners and prospects.
- Must have an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Must have an understanding in Marketing - Brand strategies, media strategies, client needs
- accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- work closely with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery.
What are the skills a good Advertising Sales Manager needs to have?
- 5+ years of experience in Digital marketing from a local Brand / Advertising agency
- A passionate deal closer
- Familiarity with the IL brands market!
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company.
- Understanding of branding and performance campaigns.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space.
- A true passion for Marketing, online content, native advertising and a strong sales drive.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.