Guest Relation Officer
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
SWEET INN BRUSSELS JOB OFFER Guest Relation Officer What is Sweet Inn?Sweet Inn is a French-Israeli start-up founded in 2014. Active in Europe and in Israel, the company now offers over 500 holiday rental apartments with hotel services.Sweet Inn designs and refurbishes its apartments from empty housing spaces with the help of in-house interior designers, focusing on "the importance of the design, the central locations in the cities’ typical buildings…". All apartments offer high-end concierge services leading Sweet Inn to competes with 4-star and 5-star hotels.Sweet Inn’s first rental apartments were in Paris, Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv (2014), followed with Brussels, Barcelona, Lisbon and Rome in 2015. Over the years, Sweet Inn expanded throughout Europe as well as the Middle East offering more than 25 destinations to our guests.Though initially aimed at tourists, Sweet Inn has been attracting more and more business executives and has created dedicated service for them. The Guest Relation OfficerThe Guest Relation Officer will be the forefront of customer service. He or She will provide guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering.The position ensures that guests are happy through daily engagements from the moment that they book an apartment until they leave. The successful applicant will provide an excellent service, handle all the guest’s requests as well as supervise the arrivals and departures. Missions And Responsibilities
- Handling all variety of requests and situations
- Organizing and supervising the arrivals of the day: make sure the guests are comfortably settled in their new home.
- Following the arrivals and departures
- Ensuring that the properties have been thoroughly verified and inspected before the guest’s arrival.
- Contacting the guest on departure the next day to see if they wish to extend their stay or remind them the check-out instructions.
- Collecting information regarding arrivals and special needs requirements.
- Overseeing VIP guests upon their arrival and departure.
- Handling guests’ complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Effectively react to emergency or complicated situations
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Providing excellent customer service as per company standards.
- Maintain up-to-date information on arrivals, departures and apartment condition.
- Collect guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift.
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Consciously and continuously strive to better his/her skills and increase his/her knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in hotels, business and hospitality management is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in hospitality (e.g. hotel front desk), customer relations
- Languages: Fluent in French, Fluent in English, a 3rd language is a plus
- Available to work days and evening shifts during the week and sometimes on weekends
- Good interaction and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Good listening skills
- Decision making capabilities
- Must have knowledge of the city of Brussels
- Join a start up with the possibility to evolve rapidly
- Pleasant and autonomous working environment
- Meal voucher (Sodexo)
- Mobile phone + subscription
- Public transportation subscription (STIB)
- Incentives from reviews and performance