Riskified empowers businesses to unleash ecommerce growth by taking risk off the table. Many of the world’s biggest brands and publicly traded companies selling online rely on Riskified for guaranteed protection against chargebacks, to fight fraud and policy abuse at scale, and to improve customer retention. Developed and managed by the largest team of ecommerce risk analysts, data scientists and researchers, Riskified’s AI-powered fraud and risk intelligence platform analyzes the individual behind each interaction to provide real-time decisions and robust identity-based insights. Riskified is proud to work with incredible companies in virtually all industries including Wayfair, Acer, Gucci, Lorna Jane, GoPro, and many more.
We thrive in a collaborative work setting, alongside great people, to build and enhance products that matter. Abundant opportunities to create and contribute provide us with a sense of purpose that extends beyond ourselves, leaving a lasting impact. These sentiments capture why we choose Riskified every day.
About the Role
As a Billing System Analyst within the Business Applications team, your primary responsibility will be to uphold the organization's billing procedures' precision, effectiveness, and dependability. You'll play a pivotal role in analyzing, implementing, executing, and maintaining a Riskified billing system, with a sharp focus on maximizing revenue and elevating the customer journey.
What You'll Be Doing
- System Analysis and Design:
- Conduct a thorough analysis of existing billing systems and processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement enhancements to the billing system architecture.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data discrepancies or billing errors promptly.
- Work closely with different teams to ensure seamless integration of billing solutions.
- Streamline billing workflows and reduce manual interventions to enhance overall operational efficiency.
- Configuration and Maintenance:
- Configure billing systems to meet Riskified's evolving business needs.
- Monitor and maintain billing system parameters, ensuring accurate and timely invoicing.
- Implement system updates and patches, and perform regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Generate and analyze billing reports to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and identify trends.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with finance and dev teams to ensure accurate financial reporting related to billing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, economics, business management, or related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of billing processes, and contractual processes. Revenue recognition and financial principles.
- Proficiency in using billing software and related tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering accurate and reliable billing solutions
- Proven experience in billing system analysis, design, and implementation in a high-tech environment - Advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.