About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product success by working collaboratively with Riskified’s engineering, data science, design, marketing, analytics and operations teams. Product Managers at Riskified are required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skillset. We are in hyper-growth mode, so are looking for people who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
Being part of our team means you’ll be working alongside smart and motivated colleagues who consistently work hard and execute. Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We hold ourselves to high standards, have ambitious goals, and are not afraid of trying new things.
As part of the Merchant Experience team, you will be responsible for overseeing the onboarding process of new merchants, placing a strong emphasis on ensuring seamless integration. This involves collaborating with internal teams, fellow Product Managers, and merchants to enhance and expedite the integration process for all of Riskified's products.
The role involves maintaining the billing mechanism used by Riskified to charge its merchants and optimizing how merchants perceive and comprehend their charges within the company's portal. You will play a crucial role in enhancing the overall merchant experience through effective onboarding, billing, and reducing the frictions on invoices and charges.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the UI\UX and back end services team, as part of this domain you will lead the enhancement of our UI library which is being used by all our development teams and you will also own the backend services requirements and solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the vision and roadmap for our Billing, Onboarding processes, UX\UI library and Backend services.
- Define KPIs for success and identify opportunities to move these KPIs positively, Drive engineering efforts to execute and fulfill these opportunities.
- Collect and prioritize problems from different teams to scope needs and solve problems, including Development, Customer Success, Account Managers, Integrations, Business Applications, and others across the entire organization - to scope and offer solutions to meet their needs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance, usage, and feedback of the billing product, graphic user interface library and the back end services, and identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement.
- Collaborate with the UI/UX designers and developers to create user-friendly, functional, and scalable graphic user interface components and back end services.
- Explore and lead collaboration opportunities with internal teams and other PMs
- Plan and direct the release of new products, features and services.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in SaaS companies in a B2B setting
- Experience with eCommerce, FinTech, Online Payments, Fraud
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Industrial engineering or military equivalent certifications
- Experience with large-scale, cloud-based solutions
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in building internal libraries and services - an advantage
- Experience in automating the onboarding of customers or partners - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.