Product Designer (Temporary)
Riskified empowers businesses to unleash ecommerce growth by taking risk off the table. Many of the world’s biggest brands and publicly traded companies selling online rely on Riskified for guaranteed protection against chargebacks, to fight fraud and policy abuse at scale, and to improve customer retention. Developed and managed by the largest team of ecommerce risk analysts, data scientists and researchers, Riskified’s AI-powered fraud and risk intelligence platform analyzes the individual behind each interaction to provide real-time decisions and robust identity-based insights. Riskified is proud to work with incredible companies in virtually all industries including Wayfair, Acer, Gucci, Lorna Jane, GoPro, and many more.
We thrive in a collaborative work setting, alongside great people, to build and enhance products that matter. Abundant opportunities to create and contribute provide us with a sense of purpose that extends beyond ourselves, leaving a lasting impact. These sentiments capture why we choose Riskified every day.
About the Role
This role is temporary (maternity leave replacement) for a duration of 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
We’re seeking a curious, independent product designer for a temporary position to join our dynamic team in working on Riskified’s fast evolving product suite.
In this role you will be in charge of new 2 services that are aimed at creating transparency for our users and enhancing the self-service parts of our product suite platform.
The ideal candidate is experienced with designing complex systems, passionate about creating pixel-perfect interfaces based on data-driven decisions and user-testing insights, and a real team player that will have a real impact on our users’ day to day and the product’s success.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate closely with the product and engineering teams to create forward-thinking interfaces for our client facing product suite
- Help drive the vision and strategy for our client facing product suite
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals, oversee their development through to the delivery of thoughtfully crafted user experiences
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
- At least 2+ years of Product Design experience (preferably in a B2B/technology-based company)
- Strong UI skills and a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect designs
- High proficiency in Figma and experience working with a design system
- A portfolio featuring a variety of product design solutions and UX research
- Experience with UX research and user centric approach
- A fast learner with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to understand and work with data in technological contexts
- Organized by nature and can handle various tasks simultaneously
- Great team player with excellent communication skills
We are a vibrant team that collaborates profoundly with each other. Our company and team’s spirit fosters an environment that encourages initiative, openness to new ideas, and working towards your vision.
Riskified values design and makes every effort to provide a cohesive and unique experience across all mediums. Our design team works in different visual channels, from application UX/UI to sales and marketing, ensuring the constant development of our product and brand.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.