People Operations Specialist
Riskified empowers businesses to unleash ecommerce growth by taking risk off the table. Many of the world’s biggest brands and publicly traded companies selling online rely on Riskified for guaranteed protection against chargebacks, to fight fraud and policy abuse at scale, and to improve customer retention. Developed and managed by the largest team of ecommerce risk analysts, data scientists and researchers, Riskified’s AI-powered fraud and risk intelligence platform analyzes the individual behind each interaction to provide real-time decisions and robust identity-based insights. Riskified is proud to work with incredible companies in virtually all industries including Wayfair, Acer, Gucci, Lorna Jane, GoPro, and many more.
We thrive in a collaborative work setting, alongside great people, to build and enhance products that matter. Abundant opportunities to create and contribute provide us with a sense of purpose that extends beyond ourselves, leaving a lasting impact. These sentiments capture why we choose Riskified every day.
About the Role
We're looking for a self-motivated, resourceful HR teammate to join our People Operations team! Reporting to the Senior Director of People Operations, you’ll be responsible for supporting all stages of the employee lifecycle and will be an integral part in creating great workplace experiences for Riskified employees!
The ideal candidate will be an independent, detail-oriented, creative thinker who can work with internal and external stakeholders to drive best practices, improve processes, and create amazing employee experiences. You’re someone who is passionate about HR and excited to learn and grow. This role will require flexibility in thinking, an ability to partner across different teams and geographies, and a customer service approach to employee needs. You’ll work closely with the global HR Operation team, HRBP, Recruiting, global Employee Experience, Finance, and Admin teams supporting employees in the Americas (mostly NYC based employees). You will also own and partner on cross-team global initiatives that will help improve efficiency and scalability.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employee inquiries regarding benefits, policies, programs, and any other general inquiries
- Facilitate onboarding and offboarding processes, coordinating with multiple teams to ensure a smooth transition for joiners and leavers
- Partner with PEO (Sequoia) on benefits, payroll, compliance, etc.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle changes in our HRIS (SAP - Success Factors)
- Assist with the implementation and management of all HR policies and procedures across the organization
- Drive HR process improvement and make recommendations to improve efficiency and scalability
- 1-2+ years of experience in an HR Operations/HR Generalist role
- Broad knowledge and understanding of US employment laws and benefits
- Experience working with HRIS systems (Success Factors, Sequoia, Greenhouse)
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks and projects
- Proactive and completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- Customer service mindset
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-driven, independent and able to work effectively with a global, remote team
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with a positive attitude!
The base salary range for this position is $75,000-$85,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.