Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Global Workplace Operations team. We are committed to providing a positive and productive work environment for our employees. In this role, you will handle facilities management, workplace planning and utilization, security, vendor management and budget oversight. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in facilities management, ensuring the smooth operation of our office spaces and contributing to the overall success of our organization.
What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office facilities, including maintenance, cleanliness, and overall functionality.
- Conduct daily floor walkthroughs, ensuring office space is up to standards
- Assist with space planning and utilization, ensuring efficient use of office space and resources and performing space audits
- Experience managing vendors, tenants, landlord relationships, and agencies.
- Coordinate with external vendors and service providers to ensure timely and effective delivery of facility-related services.
- Implement and maintain preventive maintenance programs to ensure the longevity of equipment and infrastructure.
- Manage office relocations, renovations, and space reconfigurations to accommodate organizational changes.
- (e.g., tenants, landlord relationships, and agencies).
- Obtain competitive bids for facility-related projects and services, ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Assist in the development and management of the facilities budget, monitoring expenses and identifying opportunities for cost savings.
- Provide regular financial reports and updates to management regarding facility-related expenditures.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in related positions such facilities management, preferably in a tech start-up environment
- You have a successful track record of supporting office management, security, and building compliance measures
- Proficient knowledge of building systems
- The ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities and adapt to a fluid, high-growth environment
- Familiarity in lease operations language and execution
- Proficiency in relevant software, such as facility management systems and Google Suite
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
The base salary range for this position is $75,000 - $85,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.