Senior Revenue FP&A Analyst
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our FP&A team in supporting our Finance leadership. This is a critical role where you will be involved in forecasting, analyzing, and monitoring the company’s Revenue to ensure accurate recording, and enable educated decision-making from leadership. In this role you will be collaborating and working closely with multiple stakeholders in transforming financial insights into key decisions based on Riskified’s financial analysis and performance.
We are looking for someone with a well-rounded Finance background, ideally in FP&A, with a strong desire to grow and learn with the company and team. The ideal candidate has keen analytical skills, strong financial and presentation acumen, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and prioritize multiple deliverables in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Modeling & Forecasting - Provide support in Riskified’s revenue forecasting process for both short-term and long-range plans (monthly/quarterly/annual budget)
- Revenue Reporting & Monitoring - Assist in key month-end revenue reporting, and ensure efficiency and accuracy across all processes involving actuals submission, forecasting, and variance analyses
- Communication to Management - Prepare materials for management discussions, drawing key insights and driving decision-making for leadership
- Collaboration - Partner closely with Go-to-Market, Account Managers, Analytics, and Business Intelligence to assist in both revenue planning and monitoring
- Ad-Hoc - Provide “Ad-hoc” financial analyses relating to revenue impact of business decisions or market trends
- 4+ years of experience working in FP&A, Investment Banking, or Financial Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business (MBA and/or CPA is a plus)
- Financial skills including P&L analysis, financial planning and financial modeling
- Advanced Excel / G-suite knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.