Global Head of HR Operations & Compensation
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
The Global Head of HR Operations & Compensation is a global leadership role that will lead all People Operations, People Analytics, HRIS, and Compensation teams. This role is hands on, but you will also be determining the strategy and building out the team to execute alongside you. You’ll collaborate closely with the leadership team to ensure all programs align with the business objectives of Riskified and are effective in attracting and retaining top talent (all within budget, of course).
Global and public company experience is a must, since you’ll be responsible for rewards and equity for all Riskified employees across multiple regions. You’ll be the go to person to provide thought leadership to all business units on compensation issues including new hire packages, performance recognition, incentive plans, retention arrangements, compensation structure, equity packages, and other perks and benefits. And you’ll work directly with the Compensation Committee and prepare presentations both internally and externally, so we need someone with a strong executive presence and storytelling skills using data to back it up.
Riskified is a dynamic, fast paced environment and we want someone who thrives in that type of situation. You have an opportunity to make a real impact, have a seat at the table, and drive a comprehensive total rewards program with a strong, collaborative People Operations team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build and maintain a global rewards strategy that motivates performance, is fiscally responsible, and supports the attraction and retention of top talent
- Oversee compensation, benefits and HR operations related vendor relationships, negotiating services and managing costs
- Design and implement Executive, Broad Based, and Incentive Compensation, as well as Retirement, and Health/Welfare Benefits programs globally
- Support Executive and Board of Directors by providing data and expert guidance for Compensation Committee meetings to drive recommendations
- Oversee the design and administration of stock compensation plans
- Monitor local market trends to ensure compensation and benefits programs are competitive and fit within our business needs
- Design and implement strategies and processes that enhance HR Operations to create efficiencies and improve reporting
- Lead the HRIS and HR Analytics team to develop data-driven insights to predict and solve business challenges across the company related to all areas of human resources
- 10-15+ years of experience in HR operations, compensation, benefits, and total rewards in an innovative, fast-growing organization
- Global and public company experience
- Executive compensation experience including regular engagement with the Compensation Committee of publicly traded companies
- Extensive experience in various compensation philosophies such as overall competitive compensation positioning, short and long-term incentive design, equity management, SEC regulations, executive agreement design, compliance, market measurement, etc.
- Strong leader with a track record of developing and maintaining high performing teams
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills with the ability to lead and influence across multiple levels of the organization and with the board
- Financial acumen; ability to understand the short- and long-term financial impact of compensation practices, and ability to prepare relevant financial data/analysis
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills; able to work in an agile work environment
The base salary range for this position is $215,000-$240,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.