Customer Program Manager
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is seeking an experienced Customer Program Manager to join our Customer Advocacy team with a proven success capturing and amplifying global customer successes to deepen customer engagement, strengthen marketing programs, and spread the word about Riskified. You will own and execute key customer related programs including customer references, customer referrals, and support customer events.
If you lead with a customer-first mindset and are passionate about making our customers the heroes of their own stories, this role is for you! The ideal candidate will be skilled at building relationships externally with our customers and cross functionally with Account Management, Sales, Demand Gen, Communications, Product Marketing, Events, etc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build and manage the growth of Riskified’s customer reference program by utilizing customer case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Partner with our global marketing team to leverage customers as marketing support
- Plan, organize, and execute customer engagement programs such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, and awards programs that drive advocacy, retention, and growth
- Source and manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories, customer feedback and reviews
- Track, measure, and iterate on the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention, and financial outcomes
- 3+ years B2B enterprise marketing experience, with experience owning a customer marketing program including building customer reference and referral programs
- Relevant industry (payments, fraud, e-commerce, enterprise SaaS) experience a plus
- Strong communication skills to help nurture customer relationships and work collaboratively with many teams internally
- Strategic, results-driven mindset that can help reach the go-to-market/organization’s goals and improve the customer experience
- Detail oriented with strong program management skills
- Creative thinker who is adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and comfortable adding new ideas
The base salary range for this position is $90,000 - 110,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.