Senior Systems and Infrastructure Specialist
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We are looking for a service-oriented IT professional with strong communication skills, detailed knowledge of best practice processes, and an excellent technical understanding of IT in a Mac environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our information technology systems function smoothly and securely to support the company as a whole. We will look to you to head the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions globally. In addition, you will provide support and maintenance for existing applications and develop new technical solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Daily administration and support of Riskified IT Systems, including but not limited to endpoint management systems, cloud applications, identity and profile management, device configuration management, and application packaging/deployment
- Design and maintain Riskified’s network architecture
- Create architectural and design solutions to deploy and implement in IT infrastructure
- Log and track identified system incidents, problems, and changes through resolution
- Provide support for Google Workspace and Okta environments
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding for employees and contractors and work across departments to improve processes
- Continuously improve the IT Help Desk and reduce the time to resolution of requests
- Ensure that our workplace tech is always “up and running”— Network, Wi-Fi, Internet Access, Zoom Rooms, Room Scheduling, Dashboards, etc
- At least 5 years of hands-on work experience in IT, preferably supporting a startup environment
- Experience and knowledge with Okta (managing users, groups, applications, and workflows)
- Experience managing a Mac environment with a strong understanding of MacOS and hands-on experience with MDM/MAM solutions for MacOS (JAMF certificate is an advantage)
- Strong networking fundamentals, including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPN, and Wi-Fi (Cisco Meraki and Palo Alto knowledge an advantage)
- Experience and knowledge in Scripting - Python and Bash is a must.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.