Senior Manager, Field Marketing & Events - EMEA Lead
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
As the Senior Manager, Field Marketing & Events for EMEA, you will lead, coach, and support a team of marketers that collaborate cross-functionally to drive customer-centric, modern field marketing programs to increase prospect and customer engagement and achieve pipeline and revenue goals.The ideal candidate will become an integral part of Riskified’s marketing team, own a sales pipeline number for the EMEA region, partnering closely with the company’s Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Success, and Business Development teams. This role will be based out of Riskified’s Europe House located in Tel Aviv where a hybrid work model is in place.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify and support the planning of strategic events and regional campaigns that are focused on high touch engagement with targeted decision makers (including Riskified-hosted events, Riskified’-sponsored forums/trade-shows, user group meetings)
- Support, lead, and coach a team of field and event marketers responsible for identify, planning, and executing said events and integrated campaigns
- Act as liaison between the marketing team and the field; be the face of marketing to the field sales teams, and conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing.
- Develop a unified event and field marketing strategy spanning multiple geographies, customer segments
- Coordinate all aspects of each event or activity - from venue to agenda and driving participation and follow up.
- Ensure timely lead routing and follow up with local teams to track success metrics.
- Use our CRM to track field activities, invitations, and events through to opportunity creation.
- Establish and proactively manage budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement.
- Create and execute account-based marketing strategies within designed framework aligning to sales needs and goals.
- Work with the Communications Director and Head of Business Development to identify new opportunities to sponsor events that are aligned with brand values and sales priorities.
- Align with marketing team leads to ensure consistent branding and messaging, as well as differentiated offers based on buyer personas.
- Foster a strong team culture built on trust, autonomy, empowerment, and partnership.
- 8+ years best in class field marketing experience with a B2B tech company or similar
- 5+ years successfully leading and developing a team
- Proven track record of working with B2B sales organization to build and deliver results
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with up to 25% travel in region
- Understanding of multi-touch / multi-dimensional marketing campaigns and programs.
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering, and management skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes.
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Start-up level flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- Comfortable in an environment where change is a constant
- Innovative mindset that breaks repetition, stagnance, and mediocrity
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done
- Experience with 6Sense, HubSpot, Salesforce, and Outreach.io a plus
- Fluent in French and/or German a plus, but not required
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.