Super Enterprise Business Development Representative
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is growing our Super Enterprise Business Development team. This is not your typical Business Development opportunity because it’s a lot more strategic and consultative. At Riskified, you’ll be generating and nurturing leads with large enterprises and Fortune 500 companies through creative and strategic research as well as networking (conferences, trade shows, other events, etc.).
Very successful Business Development Reps are able to identify a target company’s needs and key decision makers, and then tailor their outreach accordingly. More than anything, we are seeking bright, driven people to join our team and help drive revenue to make a direct impact on our growth. If you’re the type of person who likes to figure out where problems exist, solve them, and take on unique challenges - we’d love to learn more about you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Generate quality sales opportunities through proactive, strategic prospecting and networking
- Research industries and companies to find the key decision makers. Then establish, develop, and nurture relationships with those decision makers.
- Discover prospect’s challenges through thoughtful conversations and determine how Riskified can provide a solution to their problems with fraud
- Apply proven sales approaches and techniques
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other virtual/in person events
- Able to quickly understand Riskified and our place within the payments, eCommerce, and fraud technology space.
- While sales experience is not necessarily required, sales oriented and highly self motivated, competitive, and adaptable individuals are most successful in this role. In other words, be prepared to tell us why sales and lead generation is what you’re passionate about.
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization - we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
This is an incentive-based role and a significant portion of compensation is based on performance against objectives. The base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $95,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.