Senior Manager Regional Marketing - North America
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
As the Americas Field Marketing & Events Team Lead, you will lead, coach, and support a team of marketers that collaborate cross-functionally to drive customer-centric, bespoke, modern field marketing programs to increase prospect and customer engagement and achieve pipeline and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of Riskified’s marketing team, partnering closely with the company’s Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Success, and the Business Development teams.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify and support the planning of strategic events and campaigns that are focused on high touch engagement with targeted decision makers (including Riskified-hosted events, Riskified-sponsored forums/trade-shows, user group meetings)
- Support, lead, and coach a team of field and event marketers responsible for identifying, planning, and executing said events and campaigns
- Act as liaison between the marketing team and the field; be the face of marketing to the field sales teams, and conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing
- Develop a unified event and field marketing strategy spanning multiple geographies, customer segments
- Coordinate all aspects of each event or activity - from venue to agenda and driving participation and follow up
- Ensure timely lead routing and follow up with local teams to track success metrics
- Use our CRM to track field activities, invitations, and events through to opportunity creation
- Establish and proactively manage budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement
- Create and execute account-based marketing strategies within designed framework aligning to sales needs and goals
- Work with the Communications Director and Head of Business Development to identify new opportunities to sponsor events that are aligned with brand values and sales priorities
- Align with marketing team leads to ensure consistent branding and messaging, as well as differentiated offers based on buyer personas
- Foster a strong team culture built on trust, autonomy, empowerment, and partnership
- 8+ years best in class field marketing experience with a B2B tech company or similar
- 5+ years successfully leading and developing a team
- Proven track record of working with B2B sales organization to build and deliver results
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with up to 25% travel in region
- Understanding of multi-touch / multi-dimensional marketing campaigns and programs
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering, and management skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Start-up level flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- Comfortable in an environment where change is a constant
The base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $155,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.