ML Product Manager
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product success by working collaboratively with Riskified’s engineering, data science, design, marketing, analytics, operation teams and GTM teams. Product Managers at Riskified are required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skillset. We are in hyper-growth mode, so are looking for people who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
Being part of our team means you’ll be working alongside smart and motivated colleagues who consistently work hard and execute. Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We hold ourselves to high standards, have ambitious goals, and are not afraid of trying new things.
As a Product Manager at Riskified, you will be responsible for production-grade and real-time data analysis capabilities that power Riskified’s products, supporting mission-critical services. You will scope requirements with engineers, data scientists, fraud, experts and fellow product managers for various solutions, utilizing the latest data technologies and methodologies, and build those into a roadmap, considering technical and analytical constraints and business needs.
From the first day, you will have the autonomy to think strategically and make data-driven decisions to drive creative solutions
What You'll Be Doing
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams, including Dev, Data Science, Analytics, Operations and BI teams, to scope and solve complex analytical and technical product problems
- Own the Machine Learning solution making sure that we address the latest market requirements to support Riskified business goals
- Think big. Work with GTM teams to understand the business needs, define creative solutions to address those opportunities and prioritize the product development accordingly
- Define Non-Functional Requirements of high-availability, high-throughput or Big Data services, incorporating a broad range of considerations and tradeoffs
- Own the solution roadmap to meet the business goals
- Manage the agile research & development and release of platformic new features and capabilities to promote synergy and reuse
- Define and own KPIs that measure accuracy as well as new capabilities adoption
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of model trainings and complementary capabilities to achieve Riskified business goals
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with large-scale, big-data and cloud-based solutions
- Strong technical and/or analytical background, including familiarity with Machine Learning terms, metrics and work methods
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working as a PM for Data Science teams - a big advantage
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting - an advantage
- Experience with eCommerce, FinTech, Online Payments, Fraud - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Geektime: Riskified Goes Public
TheMarker: Riskified Jumps on NYSE Debut
Geektime Insider: A look at Riskified Tel Aviv
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Forbes: Riskified Becomes a Unicorn (Hebrew)
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines
Something looks off?