Creative AI Specialist
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As a company with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, our photo and video editing tools – Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap – offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their marketing efforts by partnering with creators. We aim to enable both content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content, based on groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
As a Creative AI Specialist, you will be the driving force behind our AI initiatives, leading our internal marketing-creative team in leveraging AI for project enhancement and workflow optimization. Your expertise will also contribute to the AI education of our team, ensuring they remain at the forefront of AI advancements in the creative industry.
What you will be doing
- Apply your deep knowledge of AI, including LLMs, generative imaging, and video creation to build automated flows
- Build complex ComfyUI workflows
- Establish efficient workflows, and be the main point of contact for all AI-related inquiries.
- Work as a self-starter and self-motivated individual, capable of independent operation.
- Work together with different creative and marketing stakeholders to define project needs and identify AI-driven solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight time constraints.
- Utilize your strong foundation in design, typography, and color, paying meticulous attention to detail.
- Have a finger on the pulse of pop culture, staying abreast of new and trending films, video games, TV shows, books, and trends.
Your skills and experience
- Experience in creating AI workflows with ComfyUI.
- Proficiency in managing and implementing AI-driven creative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective team collaboration and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to innovate and think creatively.
- Capacity to take initiative and drive projects in alignment with our strategic vision.
- Degree in Design or a related creative field - is an advantage.
- Possess strong communication skills in both Hebrew and English.