Senior L&D Expert
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our L&D-OD Department at Lightricks plays a pivotal role in shaping our approach to learning and development. We are committed to cultivating an environment where continuous learning and improvement are part of our DNA. Our team is in charge of initiating, designing, rolling out, and overseeing training and development programs across the organization. We collaborate seamlessly both within our team and with partners across the HR department and the entire company, ensuring that our learning strategies are integrated and effective.
In this role, you'll be a key player in initiating, designing, and implementing L&D programs from the ground up,, with a particular emphasis on serving the needs of our tech department , ensuring the programs are well-integrated and successful. This position offers a unique opportunity to impact both our technical teams and the broader organizational learning landscape.
What you will be doing
- Crafting Tech L&D Programs: Dive into the tech world, understanding the needs of our tech leaders and the CTO. From there, you'll have the exciting task of creating, rolling out, and autonomously leading impactful L&D sessions and programs. Own the process from start to finish, making sure our tech team is both thrilled and enriched by your initiatives. Additionally, you'll occasionally lead training sessions yourself.
- Research and Collaboration: Keep your finger on the pulse of L&D trends and best practices. Work hand-in-hand with various teams across Lightricks, contributing to a wide range of projects that underlie our commitment to continuous learning and organizational excellence.
- Measuring Impact: Use your analytical skills to evaluate how effective our training programs are. You'll be the bridge between the outcomes and our leadership, offering valuable insights through data analysis.
- Vendor Management: Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and top-notch L&D vendors, propelling us ahead of the curve.
Your skills and experience
- L&D Expertise: At least 5 years in L&D within a high-tech environment, with a focus on R&D teams.
- Track Record: Demonstrated success in creating impactful learning solutions for tech-focused roles.
- Skillful Execution: Excellent in designing engaging training programs and presenting them effectively.
- Collaboration and Communication: Strong ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders, including tech managers, C-level executives and HRBP’s.
- Proficient presentation skills: the ability to facilitate effective and engaging sessions.
- Global Experience: Comfortable in an international, English-speaking work setting.
- Analytical and Organized: Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.