Senior BI Developer
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
The BI team makes sure Lightricks is data driven in all its decisions. We are the team that incorporates product, marketing and finance data to get a full picture of our business status. Our team defines and builds the data pipelines and analytics infrastructure of Lightricks while performing cross-app analysis and visualizations. We work closely with analysts, data scientists and other stakeholders to facilitate their work and align everyone to create one source of truth.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different departments to capture analytical requirements
- Develop data pipelines and build data infrastructure including data quality
- Data ownership - define, document and integrate KPIs across the company
- Define and monitor KPIs for various departments in the company
- Build high level dashboards
- Analyze large datasets, and provide useful actionable recommendations
Your skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in BI Development or Data Engineering roles
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, constructing, and maintaining efficient data pipelines using DBT or Python
- Design, build and optimize big data solution (GCP an advantage)
- Advanced SQL skills are essential
- Skilled in using Git
- Strong ability to interpret data and convert it into actionable insights
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Competency in Python programming is highly desirable
- Exceptional analytical abilities, especially in extracting meaningful insights from large and complex datasets.
- High level of English
- An academic degree in a quantitative discipline - A plus