Creative Design Team Lead
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, our photo and video editing tools – Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap – offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their marketing efforts by partnering with creators. We aim to enable both content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content, based on groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Lightricks products bring together intuitive design, innovative technology, and creativity. We have more than 30M global users who use our tools and services to create, enhance and promote their content and creations. Our Product team focuses on understanding and meeting the needs of our existing and new users, growing our products to continue being the market leader, and reaching company goals for growth and expansion.
The Product Creative team is in charge of our award-winning products’ visual language – from actual features and visual effects, to any components that require videos, animations, image making, and more. Our designers research trends and tools and translate them into new features. We collaborate with various stakeholders across the company, including other designers, copywriters, developers, and more.
We are looking for a Creative Team Lead to spearhead our new "Photo/Video" vertical. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to blend creative artistry with cutting-edge technology, including AI.
We’re looking for an experienced creative leader with knowledge in image making and video editing. This role will provide you an opportunity to make contributions at the crossroads of creativity and technology.
As the Creative Team Lead for the "Photo/Video" vertical, you will:
- Lead and inspire a remote creative team to deliver exceptional content, leveraging cutting edge technology
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute creative strategies, exploring opportunities to incorporate technology advancements where relevant.
- Guide your team to use AI-driven tools for enhanced creativity and stay updated on the latest creative and tech trends
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet the highest quality standard
- Push the team to new heights by setting high standards for creativity and professionalism and actively contributing to each team member's professional development.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the creative field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial or team lead role.
- Proven ability to lead and manage remote creative teams effectively
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An appreciation for the role of technology as an enabler of creative possibilities.
- Proficiency in creative software and tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, with a curiosity about AI's creative potential. SD and Midjourney experience a major plus.
- A passion for staying up-to-date with creative and technological trends, exploring the synergy between creativity and technology.
Lightricks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the standard of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to creating and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, service in the uniformed services, veteran, marital status, partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where Lightricks operates.