Human Resources Business Partner
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators. We focus on building an innovative photo and video creation platform, that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content
Our HR team makes sure to create a positive experience for everyone at Lightricks – from their first interview, throughout their entire employee lifecycle.. Our HR team drives our company culture, supports each and every employee and their needs, all while focusing on our value of investing in people. We are looking for a HR Business partner for our US site.This is a great opportunity to join Lightricks at a growth stage and be a part of an amazing global and professional HRBP team which has a significant role in shaping the company’s success.
What you will be doing
- Act as sole HR Business Partner for the US site, implement HR global processes in the site such as feedback and evaluation, L&D, Career development, etc.
- Build and implement local/site HR policies and processes and employee handbook.
- Oversee and hands-on in employee lifecycle processes, including onboarding and offboarding employees changes, prepare documentation and update HR systems.
- Site HRBP serves as the front line HR POC for employees and managers at the site working closely with HQ HR directors.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative employee data to provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve the experience of our employees.
- Provide coaching and feedback to both managers and individual contributors, while proactively assessing teams’ and managers’ development gaps in order to implement appropriate solutions and action plans.
- Work in conjunction with the HR team at our HQ in Israel and our other sites to ensure our global team feels connected, our company culture is consistent across the organization, and our employee experience is excellent everywhere.
Your skills and experience
- 5 years of HRBP experience (Bachelor’s degree, MA, or other advanced certification or education is a plus).
- Experience working with fast growing, global companies. Dealing with a global company headquartered in Israel and knowledge of Hebrew language, a great advantage.
- A combination of HR experience in some or all of the following areas: Organizational design & planning, performance management, coaching and development, employee engagement, DEI initiatives, conflict resolution, succession planning, data analysis, and internal communications.
- In-depth knowledge of HR strategies, practices, tools, performance and compensation reviews, benefits and employee wellness packages, relevant employment laws, and compliance rules.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others quickly.
- Adept skills at managing conflict, so that those involved feel heard and treated fairly, while quickly working towards solutions.
- A data-mindset, with strong research and analysis abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to coach both managers and employees.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health/dental/vision with majority of premiums paid by the company
- 401k with company match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (21 days + holidays)
- Hybrid work with WFH stipend to set your home office up for success
- Talented teammates and a strong work culture focused on outputs instead of inputs, supporting a healthy work-life balance
Lightricks is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications. Even if you don't fit everything, we encourage you to apply