Billing and Payments Manager
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on building an innovative photo and video creation platform, that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content
As the Billing and Payments Manager at Lightricks, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing various aspects of our payments processes, ensuring business and financial compliance globally.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Product, PX, and Finance, to accurately map the billings transactions while optimizing the payment processing workflow to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Effectively communicate the various requirements to multiple internal interfaces within the organization. Coordinate with teams such as Product, Legal and Finance to ensure seamless payment processes and compliance with company policies.
- Assist the Finance team to calculate and reconcile intercompany transactions related to payments and billings.
- Take charge of VAT and sales tax processes. Stay up-to-date with the latest regulations and work together with our outside tax consultants to ensure compliance with tax laws in various regions.
- Design and implement robust systems to track payment flows across different locations worldwide. Analyze and reconcile payment data to identify discrepancies and resolve any issues promptly.
- Collaborate with the BI team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data related to payments. Utilize data insights to drive better decision-making and streamline payment processes.
Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Business management or a related field.
Proven experience in global billing, payments, mass-payments and financial management roles.
Strong understanding of global VAT, sales tax, intercompany transfer pricing and international payment processes.
Familiarity with BI tools and data analysis.
Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance requirements.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with different teams.
Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines