Product Analyst Lead
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Lightricks products bring together intuitive design, innovative technology, and creativity. We have more than 30M global users who use our tools and services to create, enhance and promote their content and creations. Our Product team focuses on understanding and meeting the needs of our existing and new users, growing our products to continue being the market leader, and reaching company goals for growth and expansion.
The Product Data team at lightricks is the engine behind our product experience. Through understanding user behavior, we can analyze their content creation journey and leverage this data to continuously enhance our tools and services. The team transforms abstract questions into quantifiable metrics and back into a story to make data driven decisions. Using statistical tools and deep analysis methods we are able to find some treasures and needle-moving insights within our data.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of diving into new areas and challenges, thinks outside the box, and knows how to take a business challenge and transform it into data points and vice versa.
What you will be doing
- Lead product data related aspects within our brands vertical (B2B)
- Collaborate with the product team to identify key metrics and objectives, and develop insightful reports and analysis to drive informed product decisions
- Utilize data-driven insights to uncover patterns, trends, and opportunities that enhance product performance and user experience.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and business stakeholders to identify opportunities for feature improvements and new feature development based on data analysis.
- Collaborate with data engineers to ensure the availability of data, optimize data pipelines and storage, and develop data structures.
- Effectively communicate findings, insights, and recommendations to stakeholders through clear and concise reports, presentations, and visualizations.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or other technical disciplines.
- 3+ years of proven experience in the field of data, preferably in a product-focused environment. B2B experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis, statistical modeling, and data visualization techniques, with a keen eye for extracting meaningful insights from complex data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and derive actionable insights in the ever-evolving AI landscape
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams, influence stakeholders, and champion data-centric practices.
- Knowledge with A/B testing methodologies, experimental design, and a track record of effectively driving data-driven decision-making processes.
- Ownership of end-to-end analytics projects that solve complex business problems.
- Proficient in programming in SQL. Knowledge in languages such as Python or R, with experience in data manipulation and analysis libraries (e.g., pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn) is a plus.
- Plus: experience with customer-facing data products