Employee Experience Specialist
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on building an innovative photo and video creation platform, that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content
Our Operations team leads the day-to-day logistical running of our company, be it transport, office needs, or ongoing support. We also drive our employee experience with enrichment and tons of swag and food. We provide a strong infrastructure which allows other teams to create, deliver, and meet their goals.
- Lead the successful execution of tasks and projects related to the office, operations, and employee welfare to enhance our overall work environment.
- Spearhead the coordination of cultural activities, events, and enticing perks that foster employee experience and engagement. Including parties, toasts, lectures, happy hours and more fun events, tailored to different teams and departments.
- Assist with the onboarding of new team members into the office.
- Assist in arranging travel logistics, catering to the needs of both our team and global employees visiting.
- Source and acquire necessary equipment, swag, and other essentials as needed.
- Exercise oversight of food and beverage inventory and managing budgets.
- Collaborate closely with building management and external vendors, ensuring a secure, well-maintained, and efficient office environment.
- Provide IT support to all on-site employees working collaboratively with our HQ IT team.
- Occasionally supporting in other ancillary functions under the G&A team.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role within a high tech company.
- Proven experience handling budgets and working with suppliers.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to multi- task, work independently, and collaboratively among different teams.
- Basic understanding in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint presentations, Word).
- Ability to work from our Chicago office 4 days a week. Flexible hours, and late hours for special events.
- Stock options
- 401K match up to 4%
- Healthcare including generous employer premium
- 21 days PTO
- $3,000 annual lunch allowance
- $1,000 annual well-being subsidy
- Coffee & snacks
- Work anniversary bonus
- Enhanced parental leave
- Request social events
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Work from home allowance