Machine Learning Engineer
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on building an innovative photo and video creation platform, that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content
Our brilliant minds in R&D take our products to the next level. Our areas of expertise include computer vision, machine learning, rendering, deep learning and computational photography. Our tech team also boasts a leading research team, allowing Lightricks to remain an industry leader. To read more about our team’s work, read our tech blog.
The Research team is hiring a Senior Machine learning engineer. The team leads the research of next generation algorithms in the visual, auditory, and textual domains. A large part of our work is understanding how we can best engage with our customers and help them tap into their creativity. We deal with many diverse problem domains, including computational photography, signal processing and manipulation, computer graphics, neural rendering, robustness, and efficient ML systems.
What you will be doing
- Design and maintain libraries for use by our researchers. Most importantly, we care about performance and ease of use.
- Be the owner of our ML infrastructure frameworks, directing development and conducting code reviews.
- Optimize the flow from prototype to production by improving versioning, benchmarking, serialization and conversion of ML models built by our researchers.
- Develop tools to automate tasks and enforce conventions. Help every user of your tools be highly productive. Specifically, tools managing datasets and data pipelines, model and artifacts tracking and testing.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Scalably integrate the latest high impact ML and AI technologies into our process.
Your skills and experience
- 2+ years of industry experience
- In depth Python experience
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- A big plus - Experience leading a technical team or project
- A plus - Experience with big data streaming and processing, databases and caching mechanisms
- A plus - Knowledge in machine learning and familiarity with ML frameworks (PyTorch/TF)