User Acquisition Manager- Search
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our Performance Marketing team is responsible for the sustainable growth of Lightricks’ user base and revenue. The Performance team’s core job includes strategy, budgeting, reporting, and driving strategic decisions. We plan and deploy our marketing tech systems, working closely with our BI, Tech, Creative, and Data Science teams, establishing a data-first approach to inform decisions and optimization across multiple media partners (Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Google, TikTok, Snap, etc.).
As a Senior User Acquisition Manager you will lead Lightricks direct marketing paid-search activity for our app's subscription flow. you will have the opportunity to manage a multi-million dollar monthly marketing budget for our successful app brands and play a vital role in driving the growth and success of Lightricks' user base through strategic acquisition campaigns.
What you will be doing
- Actively manage and carry out large-scale campaigns via various online advertising platforms
- Develop benchmarks, set goals, plan and execute online marketing strategies
- Create insightful, data-driven reports and draw meaningful conclusions that drive overall sales growth
- Test, monitor and analyze performance and optimize according to KPIs
- Design A/B tests to measure lift in campaign performance and improve conversion rate
- Identify relevant trends and marketing opportunities, stay up to date with industry and platforms developments
- Perform self-directed performance analyses and communicate key findings to team
- Collaborate with internal creative team to create assets for campaigns
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience managing significant monthly direct marketing budgets ($100K and up) on social media and/or search engines in a professional capacity.
- Experience with Apple-Search-Ads platform - a plus.
- Experience with data analysis & marketing data platforms such as Google Analytics / Tableau / Power BI - a must
- Experience with optimizing the online conversion funnel to maximize acquisitions - a must
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, strong Excel / Google spreadsheet skills
- B.A. in a relevant field (Industrial engineering,, statistics, business, etc) - a plus
- Diligent, proactive, highly organized team player
- Ability to prioritize, plan and work independently, take initiative to find answers and make informed decisions
- Understanding of subscription-based business models - a plus
- High level of English