Senior BI Developer
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
The Data team drives the decision making process at Lightricks. We use machine learning and statistics to gain insights about our users and develop predictive models. Our classification and recommendation systems allow us to provide better experiences for our users and carve Lightricks’ path to success.
The BI Analytics team makes sure Lightricks is data driven in all its decisions. We are the only team that incorporates Product, Marketing and Finance data to get a full picture of our business status. Our team defines and builds the entire analytics infrastructure of the company while performing cross-app analyses and visualizations. We work closely with analysts, data scientists and other stakeholders to facilitate their work and align everyone to create one source of truth.
What you will be doing
- Develop data processes and build data infrastructure for the relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and KPIs to monitor performance.
- Define and monitor KPIs for various disciplines in the company.
- Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics.
- Analyze large datasets, and provide useful actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different departments to capture analytical requirements.
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst / BI Developer.
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses.
- High proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Ability to understand data and transform it into insights.
- High level of English.
- ETL experience - a plus.
- Background working in a High Tech company - a plus.
- An academic degree in a quantitative discipline - a plus
- Stock Options.
- Private Medical Insurance. (Optical & Dental cover) including your loved ones.
- Life Assurance
- £3,000 Annual Lunch allowance.
- Free on-site catered lunches.
- £500p/a Well-being allowance.
- Free Coffee, Breakfast & snacks.
- £250p/a Professional development allowance.
- Pension Contributions (7%).
- Holiday (25 days).
- Seasonal & Anniversary Vouchers.
- Hybrid & Flexible working.
- Cool office space in central London.
- Volunteering Opportunities.
- Frequent social activities - away-days, happy hours, team building, yoga, creative workshops.