Web Growth Analyst
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators and brands express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services, Popular Pays, provides content creators the ability to partner with brands to monetize their work and offer brands opportunities to scale their content through tailored creator partnerships. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our Performance Marketing team is responsible for the sustainable growth of Lightricks’ user base and revenue. The Performance team’s core job includes strategy, budgeting, reporting, and driving strategic decisions. We plan and deploy our marketing tech systems, working closely with our BI, Tech, Creative, and Data Science teams, establishing a data-first approach to inform decisions and optimization across multiple media partners (Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Google, TikTok, Snap, etc.).
We’re hiring a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who will Lead and manage our CRO efforts to drive subscription, sales & leads. We are looking for a candidate who is a CRO strategist who can derive insights, recommendations, and action plans to test, optimize and improve our Web funnels. This role requires a mix of creativity, project management and strong analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities and the ability to develop and execute strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan
You will / Responsibilities:
- You will function as an important member of the team by supporting Paid & Organic teams to improve results.
- Access site analytics platforms to build reports, deliver insights and opportunities based on independent data analysis.
- Provide strategic, audience-centric recommendations for improving website / App performance that considers channel and performance goals.
- Optimize user journey - landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), funnel, micro copy, layout, pricing and lead-generating forms.
- Support strategy, execution, and measurement of A/B tests
- Plan, create, execute, analyze and implement conclusions for CRO experiments A-Z.
- Collaborate with our teams as the main cross-channel contact: own communications, manage workflows and provide status updates.
- 2 + years of hands-on Conversion Rate Optimization and analytics experience.
- Experience working on high traffic websites (Over 500K monthly views).
- Familiarity with web analytics tools. Google Analytics is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills and must articulate a clear, persuasive argument verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of paid marketing channels including but not limited to Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, E-mail, SEO, etc.
- Hands-on experience of A/B or other CRO testing tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO, CrazyEgg, Userlytics, etc.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with SEO.
- Familiarity with B2C Funnels is mandatory. Familiarity with B2B Funnels is an advantage.