Senior Software Engineer
Simply’s mission is to spark joy and creativity in every home around the world by empowering people to start, learn and fall in love with new creative hobbies. Our top-grossing apps Simply Piano and Simply Guitar (and the recently launched Simply Sing) put us on the fast track to building the world’s largest global consumer subscription business for creative hobbies in music & beyond.
What Senior Software Engineers do at Simply:
In this key engineering role in one of our multidisciplinary product teams, you will take end-to-end ownership of the engineering discipline and tasks that will bring the most impact and joy to millions of learners. All this while quickly learning and adapting to do whatever it takes to solve the unsolvable.
Who you are and what you’ve done:
- You are passionate about bringing impact through code
- You have a get-things-done attitude
- At least 5 years of extensive software engineering experience, preferably across a variety of technologies
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- A team player with amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about product and UX - big advantage
- Passion for art and playing music - advantage