Senior Software Engineer
Simply’s mission is to bring meaningful moments to every home around the world by empowering people to start, learn and develop creative skills. Our top-grossing apps Simply Piano, Simply Guitar, Simply Sing (and the recently launched Simply Draw!) put us on the fast track to building the world’s largest global consumer subscription service that’s revolutionizing how we spend our time at home. With over a million monthly downloads and hundreds of thousands of daily learners around the world, we’re reinventing the way we spend our time at home.
What Senior Software Engineers do at Simply:
In this key engineering role in one of our multidisciplinary product teams, you will take end-to-end ownership of the engineering discipline and tasks that will bring the most impact and joy to millions of learners. All this while quickly learning and adapting to do whatever it takes to solve the unsolvable.
Who you are and what you’ve done:
- You are passionate about bringing impact through code
- You have a get-things-done attitude
- At least 5 years of extensive software engineering experience, preferably across a variety of technologies
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- A team player with amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about product and UX - big advantage
- Passion for art and playing music - advantage