Company Coordinator - Logistics and Operations
Job Title: Company Coordinator - Logistics and Admin
Simply’s mission is to bring meaningful moments to every home around the world by empowering people to start, learn and develop creative skills. Our top-grossing apps Simply Piano, Simply Guitar, Simply Sing (and the recently launched Simply Draw!) put us on the fast track to building the world’s largest global consumer subscription service that’s revolutionizing how we spend our time at home. With over a million monthly downloads and hundreds of thousands of daily learners around the world, we’re reinventing the way we spend our time at home.
We are expanding our world-class team and looking for a highly qualified Company Coordinator. In this hands-on role you will work closely with the COS and CEO and get an inside look into a high performing, hyper growth startup. You will have an immediate impact on the company’s productivity by performing an array of logistical, business and administrative matters.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who loves to-do lists, keeping many balls in the air and working within a team environment.
What a Company Coordinator does at Simply:
Work closely with the Chief of Staff on company-wide processes, logistics, coordination and administration of various tasks, including:
- Preparing and coordinating board meetings, scheduling and related requests
- Organizing offsites and compiling materials as prep for meetings and conferences
- Arranging flights and managing travel logistics
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Overseeing company schedules and logistical arrangements for the company and CEO
- Serving as the focal point on all administrative matters, handling inquiries and determining the proper course of action and delegation
- Designing, creating content for, and planning gifts for stakeholders
- Ensuring smooth cross-company operations
Who you are:
- An impact driven multitasker with great attention to detail
- A “can-do” approach to work and life
- Highly organized with a track record of excellence and efficiency
- Fast learner and adept problem solver
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- "Get things done" mentality
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business Administration, Management, or a related field).
- Fluent English and Hebrew (both written and verbal) - a must