Simply’s mission is to bring meaningful moments to every home around the world by empowering people to start, learn and develop creative skills. Our top-grossing apps Simply Piano, Simply Guitar, Simply Sing (and the recently launched Simply Draw!) put us on the fast track to building the world’s largest global consumer subscription service that’s revolutionizing how we spend our time at home. With over a million monthly downloads and hundreds of thousands of daily learners around the world, we’re reinventing the way we spend our time at home.
As a Growth Analyst, you will work to identify new growth opportunities and leverage business strategy, based on data, analytics, and creative business thinking. As an integral part of a core, multi-disciplinary team, you will work hand-in-hand with developers and marketing experts while maximizing impact.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the causal chains affecting Simply’ growth
- Identify domains containing the best opportunities to improve the fundamentals
- Operate, maintain and improve the digital-advertising systems JoyTunes uses to acquire learners
- Generate credible hypotheses for specific actions that will lead to an acceleration of growth
- Plan and execute experiments that reliably test hypotheses
- Support the growth efforts using real-time measurement and forecasting models to empower amazing decision making
- Sharp, data-driven and creative with outstanding analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (magna cum laude or advanced degrees a plus)
- Experience in online marketing - advantage
- 1+ years experience in data analysis or business intelligence roles