Who Connecteam is:
Connecteam is a fast-growing startup that is on a mission to change the deskless work experience. With over 3.8B deskless workers across the globe, the challenges and potential are endless.
We are growing our team and are looking for a talented, experienced, passionate, and driven Automation Developer to join our team based in TLV.
Join us to help shape the future of work!
What’s the job?
Connecteam is looking for an experienced software Automation Engineer to drive our test efforts across the company to ensure the highest product quality. You will join an innovative, high-performing team and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
What you'll be doing:
As our Automation Engineer you will be in charge of, first and foremost, product quality, design and plan required quality assurance tests, you will develop automation tests, and work closely with a development team to address issues that were discovered.
Which qualifications you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA automation developer
- Experience with Python- must
- A strong passion for product quality and continuous willingness to improve the product
- Experience with develop automation
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems (for example, Jenkins)
- Experience in developing an automation infrastructure
- Experience with UI/Web manual/automation testing
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.