Senior Fullstack Engineer
About this role:
Connecteam is a fast-growing startup that is on a mission to change the deskless work experience. With over 3.8B deskless workers across the globe, the challenges and potential are endless.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Fullstack Developer, to further develop the Connecteam platform. You will build a product that customers love and use on a daily basis, a product that is fun to use, fast, reliable and scalable. You will tackle a wide array of problems from developing a UI that is responsive to the user and fun to choosing the right backend technologies to solve specific product use cases at scale.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
As Product Fullstack developer you will be assigned to one of our product groups consisting of a representative from sales, customer success, support, data, marketing and R&D. Each group member is in charge of giving inputs from their respective team. The idea is to have a holistic view of your part of the product in order to be able to make the right decisions about the product. Together with your product group you will understand your customers use cases and needs, define the roadmap, and build your weekly sprints. Additionally as the developer in the group you will be in charge of pushing your product forward from the technical perspective, everything from solving bugs, planning the right architecture, coding features, and pushing it all to production.
- 5+ years of experience working with frontend and backend technologies at scale.
- Experience in a wide variety of technical tools such as different DB types, queues, design patterns, and architectures.
- Ability to understand the pros and cons of different architecture decisions and choose the best option.
- Experience scaling services to millions of users.
- Understands the complexity of web technology, constraints, UI/UX.
- Experience with State Management libraries (mobx, redux)
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS/Azure platform
- Experience developing a backend service in Python
- Experience developing a robust frontend in React
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.