Customer Experience Advocate- PST, MST, CST
Who Connecteam is:
Connecteam is a fast-growing startup on a mission to change the mobile and low tech employees workforce experience. With over 2.7B remotely workers across the globe, the challenges and capabilities for advancement are endless. Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
As we have already expanded to Australia, we are excited to announce the opening of a new location in NY. There is a great opportunity to work with a successful company with a large customer community and huge potential for growth.
If you are enthusiastic about technology, customer satisfaction, and enjoy problem-solving, we encourage you to join our team and make a meaningful impact on the success of our customers and the company.
About the Job:
As a Customer Experience Advocated you will be part of a team, dedicated to effectively communicating with our clients. The team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are utilizing the app in the best way possible, helping them troubleshoot and solve day-to-day problems while enhancing customer satisfaction. During your day-to-day, you will communicate with our clients by taking care of incoming tickets and prioritize effectively to ensure clients get the best service. Working hours will be 10:00am to 6:00pm, with one shift of 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for our customers through various communication channels to ensure their success and satisfaction.
- Delivering fast service while maintaining a high performance level.
- Educating the clients on the best practices in Connecteam according to their business needs.
- Providing live feedback to the Customer Success team regarding missing capabilities, feature requests, time spenders, etc.
What we require:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer support role or client facing environment (provided support in writing).
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Service-oriented personality with a can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills.
- Tech-savvy with a Startup mentality that includes working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- A team player that enjoys getting and providing feedback, sharing ideas, and constantly improving together.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy!
- Independency and time management skills.
- Ability to work remotely from Mon-Fri - must.
Let's work towards success as a team!
- Our company offers a remote working model.
- We provide comprehensive Training & Development, including a structured onboarding process that will bring you up to speed on everything you need to know. This will give you a solid platform to launch your career from.
- We are committed to your success and will provide you with a Mac laptop and any necessary equipment to ensure you have the tools you need to excel.
What We Offer:
- Medical coverage.
- Insurance plan.
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days.
Salary range: 50K-60K
***Relevant location - WST.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.