SEO Content Writer
Who Connecteam is:
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - the deskless employees.
Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
About the role
We are looking for a highly talented, experienced, and passionate Marketing Content Writer to join our team at Connecteam.
You will play an integral role in bringing traffic and new customers into our funnel via engaging, awesome long and short-form content.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality deliverables (even when deadlines are tight), thrives in a dynamic startup environment, lets nothing fall through the cracks, and has a firm grasp on content and copy best practices. This is a full-time, in-house position.
What you’ll do:
- Create content that brings customers into the funnel via organic and native traffic.
- Work with different units in the marketing team to produce creative, data-driven content, including landing pages, blogs, web copy, Google Search ad copy, native ad and news feed content, image copywriting for social, pop-ups, banners, newsletters, micro-copy, etc.
- Drill down into Connecteam’s value proposition and understand how to relay it to all corners of our market.
- Measure the impact of your content, and work with the team to optimize and increase conversion.
- Research and develop creative ideas for reaching new customers and increasing conversion.
- Work with key stakeholders to adhere to the Connecteam voice and style guide.
- Optimize and update existing content to ensure it is up-to-date and adhering to current SEO best practices
- Write and edit industry-leading, high-quality, SEO-optimized content for our website, blog, and other online platforms
- Research and stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices for SEO content
- At least 3+ years of experience in blogging and copywriting for a B2B SaaS company
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Ability to write in native-level American English content and meet high standards for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and style
- Ability to adapt and optimize your copy to hit targets
- Detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality deliverables on tight deadlines
- A total team player and super-organized self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in writing about small business relating fields - an advantage
If you are passionate about writing and marketing copy and are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact with a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a few relevant writing samples showcasing your best work with your application. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience.
Hiring process with us:
At Connecteam, we aim to complete our hiring processes at lightning speed, keeping the time between when we receive your CV until you (hopefully) sign with us super short, communicative, and transparent.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.