Customer Success Manager (US)
Who Connecteam is:
Connecteam is a fast-growing startup on a mission to change the mobile and low tech employees workforce experience. With over 2.7B remotely workers across the globe, the challenges and capabilities for advancement are endless. Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
As we have already expanded to Australia, we are excited to announce the opening of a new location in NY. There is a great opportunity to work with a successful company with a large customer community and huge potential for growth.
If you are enthusiastic about technology, customer satisfaction, and enjoy problem-solving, we encourage you to join our team and make a meaningful impact on the success of our customers and the company.
What is the Customer Success role at Connecteam?
As Connecteam’s Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers all around the world through system characterization, training and implementation of new capabilities while focusing on retention, renewal and clients implementation of our product.
All this of course with a very high level of customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will include
Onboard, grow, and maintain our customer base
Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
Become the customer advocate in Connecteam, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their opportunity with our product and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success
Which qualifications you’ll need:
Native English speaker (spoken and written) - MUST
A minimum of one year's experience as a CSM
Experience in B2B SaaS – HUGE ADVANTAGE
Superb written and verbal communication skills
Tech-savvy with a Startup mentality that includes working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
A team player that enjoys getting and providing feedback, sharing ideas, and constantly improving together
A strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy!
Growth mindset and thrive in the building stage of a nascent team
Let’s work towards success as a team!
Our company offers a remote model for this USA site
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Working hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
We provide comprehensive Training & Development, including a structured onboarding process that will bring you up to speed on everything you need to know. This will give you a solid platform to launch your career from.
We are committed to your success and will provide you with a Mac laptop and any necessary equipment to ensure you have the tools you need to excel.
What We Offer:
At Connecteam, we are committed to fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our clients' success while working alongside a dedicated and passionate team. We offer competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, and a vibrant company culture that values creativity and growth.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a forward-thinking company and driving client success, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and motivations.
Join us in our journey to empower clients and deliver exceptional value. Apply now!
- Medical coverage.
- Company-paid Group Term Life Insurance and Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match.
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days.
Salary range: 75K-90K
***Relevant location - ET zone.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.