Mid-Market Account Executive - US
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - the deskless employees. Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
What’s the job?
Connecteam is on the lookout for an experienced Account Executive with a successful track record in global software sales. If you're passionate, driven, and thrive on challenges, then you're the perfect fit to help us establish our FIRST-EVER sales team in the US!
Picture this: you'll be responsible for helping large organizations transform the way they communicate, engage and manage their day-to-day operations. The mid-market sales team is strategically expanding our client base with some of the largest companies in the world and helping them transform their businesses, thus having a big impact on their future success.
As a Mid Market Account Executive, you will follow a well-defined methodology that helps identify the customer's unique challenges and prove the value of Connecteam.
***Relevant location - ET zone.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage a complete end-to-end sales cycle while working closely with an SDR team
- Drive revenue growth and ensure attainment of monthly and quarterly ARR quotas.
- Manage and maintain excellent pipeline and documentation in our CRM system.
- Build relationships with executives at all levels in order to close deals
- Become an expert and trusted customer advisor on Connecteam product solutions, features, and use cases.
- Working with product & marketing teams to communicate market feedback and shape the roadmap of the product
- Partner with the customer success teams to ensure smooth handoffs of new accounts and the optimal customer experience
Which qualifications you’ll need:
- 3 years of international B2B sales experience in SaaS companies
- Consistent track record of meeting & exceeding sales targets
- Strong record of success in closing mid-market complex deals and focusing on multi-threaded relationships
- Experience in managing pipelines and ability to work multiple critical opportunities at once to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and people skills – Remote, written, and face to face
- Self-learner, autodidact, and high independence
- Team player with strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup dynamic environment.
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a “Can-do” mentality and growth mindset.
- Native English - Must
- Ability to work remotely from Mon-Fri - must.
Hiring process with us:
At Connecteam, we aim to complete our hiring processes at lightning speed, keeping the time between when we receive your CV until you (hopefully) sign with us super short, communicative and transparent.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.