SMB Account Executive
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - the deskless employees. Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
What’s the job?
Do you know those people who get a great career opportunity at the perfect time and change their lives? Now it’s your chance to be one of them!
If you are looking for a challenging role that includes sales, products, and business development Then look no further and join us to establish our FIRST-EVER sales team in the US!
As the face of Connecteam and the first point of contact with our customers, you will have a direct influence on our development and expansion! become a product expert and an expert in consulting businesses from a wide variety of industries! With all these important insights you will become the link between the product, the market, and all departments in Connecteam.
No outbound required! As an Account Executive, your role includes only reaching out and consulting businesses who have signed up to the platform in order to make them paying customers, provide top-notch customer service, and help improve the product based on knowledge and feedback that you’ll gather!
***Relevant location - ET zone.
What you'll be doing:
- You will become a product expert!
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle managing your own account pipeline and contributing to the team’s pipeline.
- Be the company’s eyes – No one in the company knows our clients better than the Sales team
- Be the face of the company – Connecteam is known for our outstanding customer service and approach
- Influence the product in the light of client demands and needs
- Cross-department involvement and information sharing
- Initiative independence and ownership
- Native English - Must
- 2 years of international B2B sales experience in SaaS companies
- Strong record of closing deals and over-achieving monthly quotas.
- Strong customer relation skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Self-learner, autodidact, and high independence
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with CRM and project management tools
- Energetic, positive, and motivated– MUST
- Team player with strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup dynamic environment.
- Hungry to make a true impact and grow with us!
- Ability to work remotely from Mon-Fri - must.
What We Offer:
- Medical coverage.
- Insurance plan.
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.