Who Connecteam is:
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - the deskless employees.
Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
We are looking for a high-performing motivated team player who can hit the ground running! Your opportunity to jumpstart your career in high-tech in one of the most thriving companies in Israel. This role offers growth opportunities, a chance to build your career and develop your skills. As a Sales Inbound Support Representative at Connecteam, you are responsible for qualifying inbound sales leads, as well as building sales opportunities for the team by enabling potential customers to meet with our AEs and specify the best product solution for them or even close those deals on your own. Also, you are responsible for ensuring that they are utilizing the app in the best way possible, help them solve day-to-day challenges, while enhancing customer satisfaction.During your day-to-day, you will take on clients calls, review incoming tickets and prioritize effectively to ensure prospects get the very best service.
Here's what you're going to do:
- Generate sales opportunities through chat, calls and tickets
- By using sales skills, show potential customers the value of the product during their trial period.
- Educate the prospects on best practices using Connecteam according to their business needs
- Develop proactive strategies for advancing prospects during the early stages of a sales cycle
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account executives for further development and closure
- Being the bridge between the company and the prospects regarding missing features, time spenders, resons why leads didn’t convert to prospects, etc
- Keep informed on existing and new Connecteam’s solutions, processes, and other general information of interest to prospects.
These are the requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer support role or client facing environment (provided support in writing)
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented personality with a can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy with a Startup mentality that includes working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A team player that enjoys getting and providing feedback, sharing ideas, and constantly improving together
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy!
- Independency and time management skills
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.