Data Analytics Team Lead
About this role:
Connecteam is looking for a Data Team Lead to join our growing BI Analytics department and make a huge impact. In this key role, you'll collaborate with various company departments like Sales, Marketing, Product, and Finance, playing a significant part in decision-making. Additionally, you'll be responsible for recruiting, training, and supervising a team of BI analysts.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Hire and manage the Data team (recruit, train, and coach the growing team).
- Lead analytical projects across the company.
- Build and navigate the data vision of your business unit.
- Build specialization-specific operational dashboards to visualize data analysis and insights.
- Develop an Analytics Framework in collaboration with Business Process Improvement and Operations Management.
- Quarterly Planning (roadmap) in collaboration with operations management and Product team.
- Write monthly Specialization-specific performance reports; written reports should show methodology with detailed statistical analysis, a summary of key findings, and recommendations.
- Foster, operationalize, and streamline product launches; including friction optimization to improve user experience.
- 3+ years as a Data / Product / Business / BI Analyst in a fast-paced web/online company and working with large data sets.
- 3+ years as a Data/ BI team lead.
- Hands-on experience with SQL for conducting deep analysis and developing infrastructure.
- Expert in creating dashboards/data visualizations (Looker, MetaBase, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of database structures and integration
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Statistics familiarity or background
- Experience in Python
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.