Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Conneteam is looking for a Business Operation Manager to join our Business Operation team to improve all our customer-facing departments processes and planning.
As a Business Operation Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow. You will work very closely with the client-facing departments and others in the organization to help analyze metrics and implement processes to optimize and grow efficiency using automated tools and data.
We are looking for a HANDS-ON rockstar with proven experience in Sales/Business Operations experience, that is passionate about building and scaling an operation from the ground up, and feels very comfortable around numbers and software.
About The Role
- Maintain the Sales and SDR’s day-to-day operations plan
- Execute various projects and initiatives while communicating effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional teams
- Provide the link between the technical and business perspectives of the system by making sure the technical solutions being developed satisfy the business requirements
- Develop metrics, reports, and processes for measuring metrics and KPIs
- Analyze complex data and translate the findings into actionable deliverables, business insights, and reports
- Deliver excellent solutions and systems to our internal teams and external stakeholders from technical flows, user experience, and data integrity
- Maintain knowledge of key processes, business initiatives, and internal resources to assist the customer-facing departments in achieving company goals
- Investigate potential business solutions
- Act as a trusted business partner to customer-facing departments leadership
- 2+ years of successful CS/ Sales/ Business operations experience
- Experienced with configuration and administration of Hubspot - A must
- Knowledge of BI tools Looker is preferable
- SQL knowledge - an advantage
- Passionate about numbers and analytics
- Curious, independent, and proactive
- Complete know-how of a Sales and CS cycle - A must
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.